Saturday, December 26, 2009

After Christmas Sales




Today is the second biggest shopping day of the year, the day after Christmas. Every where you go today there will be massive lines for returns and lines for extra savings on holiday items. I myself have to return a broken item but I will not be standing in line for an hour to exchange an item. Like with sales, you do not have to jump feet first to exchange or return an item today. Must stores have at least a thrity day return policy. Check with your receipt before going to the store. I myself will be heading to the store Monday after work. If anything the lines might only have maybe four to five people in them. Now comparing those lines to today's lines which will look like either a Black Friday or a free giveaway line that will undoubtly circle most of the stores. Let the crowds die down then you bounce to make your exchange. In meantime shop around for additional savings on a new hot purse.

Happy Shopping!!!